Guidelines for Research Grant
Indian Thyroid Society (ITS) is inviting applications from its members for research
studies focused on thyroid and related disorders in the Indian context. An
independent review committee will review the grant applications and the
sanctioned amount will be discretion of the scientific committee of the Indian
Thyroid society. Applicants should know that
- At least one of the applicants should be a member of Indian thyroid society.
Otherwise application can be considered only if the PI applies for
membership of the society (Indian thyroid society) and is found eligible on
- The research topic should be related to Thyroid and its related fields
- The study protocol should be cleared by Ethics Committee before the
disbursement of the grant
- The PIs are required to submit annual progress reports, final report along
with utilizations in the prescribed formats.
- Any publications arising in part or full from the funded study should
acknowledge support by ITS.
- The timelines circulated will be strictly adhered to.